Who are we?
HeatGunStore.com is a pioneering retailer of electric heat guns and butane powered heating tools and accessories.� Located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan in Racine, Wisconsin, HeatGunStore.com has been providing their customers with unmatched customer service and the finest quality heating tools in the industry.
What do we sell?
We sell electric heat guns, butane lighters, butane torches, butane soldering irons, butane soldering iron kits, air purifiers, portable propane gas grills and a host of parts and accessories.
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer our customers the exceptional service and outstanding products they have come to deserve. You transaction with HeatGunStore.com will be safe and secure, our service is impeccable, and we offer the products you want at the price you expect! We also offer lightning fast turn-around. Most of our orders are processed and shipped next business day.
The HeatGunStore.com is owned and operated by Eddy Products. Eddy Products is a family owned and operated business. Founded in 1983 as Electrical Assembly, the company first began life contract manufacturing heat guns for Eddy Associates. In 1992, the tool line was acquired from Eddy Associates by Glenn and Terry Baker. Together, the father and son team have built upon a long standing tradition of producing quality tools, while maintaining a customer service standard unsurpassed in the industry.
Eddy Products has recently expanded their product offering by adding a complete line of butane powered heating tools and accessories. Today, our tools are used in a wide-range of applications from: Shrinking, softening, thawing or drying, welding, soldering, and a host of other applications where heat is needed.
The Board of Directors at Eddy Products recognizes that Eddy Products is a family corporation, and as such, the goals of the corporation and the personal goals of its owners are often perceived as one and the same. The Board also notes; however, that as a Wisconsin corporation, Eddy Products is indeed an entity apart from its stockholders, and must act in its own best interests. This mission statement reflects that goal and directly empowers the management of the corporation to act in a manner that will allow the corporation to:
- Employ and retain managers who exhibit dedication and creativityin the performance of the responsibilities entrusted to them, and whoin their relationship with other corporate employees, act in a constructiveand ethical manner.
- Provide its customers with the highest quality product attainable forthe price paid, and to provide that product with the kind of service uniqueto those who understand that a customer's decision to buy from Eddy Productsis a personal choice
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment for its employees
- Acquire the technological advances and methods of management,which will allow the corporation to profitably pursue its business.
- Implement those planning strategies, structures and reviewswhich will assure that the corporation will accomplish its mission.